Repeat prescriptions can be ordered by:
- Completing our online Repeat Prescriptions Request form.
- Ordering them via Patient Access. If you are not yet signed up for online services, please complete our online form.
- Contacting the surgery (by hand or by post). If you are posting your repeat prescription request and require us to post it back to you, please send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope.
Prescription requests cannot be taken over the telephone.
Please allow two working days, excluding weekends and bank holidays, for your request to be processed. If you experience any problems please telephone the surgery.
Port Isaac Dispensary
We will now be requesting 3 working days from the date and time we receive your medication request for patients who collect at our Port Isaac and Wadebridge surgeries, this is due to the high demand we are currently experiencing.
We will still require 4 working days for patients who collect from St Kew Surgery and our village collection points.
- Drop off Monday am/pm- collect Thursday am/pm
- Drop off Tuesday am/pm- collect Friday am/pm
- Drop off Wednesday am/pm- collect Monday am/pm
- Drop off Thursday am/pm- collect Tuesday am/pm
- Drop off Friday am/pm- collect Wednesday am/pm
Please continue to allow an extra day for Bank Holidays, please also bear in mind we are currently experiencing some stock shortages.
The dispensary are now offering a Managed Repeat Service. This means there will be no need to order your repeat medications.
Please ask at the dispensary for details.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, clinical pharmacist or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment.